This past Wednesday was the premiere night of The Dubai International Film Festival!
It was such an exciting night filled with Royalty, Celebrities, Fashionistas and just beautiful people! Melina, Ceebo and I got the wonderful opportunity to monitor the red carpet for the look out of fashion do’s and don’t for the night. It was so interesting!! Especially as we’re in the Middle East so there was such a HUGEEE variety of style! I absolutely LOVED it!!!
As always, I was extremely snap happy and took a million photos!!! I tried to narrow it down as much as possible! Check out our video below!!! Hope you enjoy it! Have to rush now so I can get ready for the Chris Brown concert!
Will add a few more videos tom!
Have a blessed night!!!
What I’m Wearing:
- Star Dress: By Essa available at S*uce Boutique
- Jacket: Lady Fozaza
- Necklaces: 1) Chanel classic chain belt, 2) Chanel Necklace, 3) Giant Over-stated Pearl Necklace: Aldo or Topshop :$ (Can’t remember) 4) Chain Necklace: Chain strap off of my Mojo Bag from TigerLilly in Wafi Mall
- Belt: Emporio Armani
- Shoes: Serrio Rossi
- Headband: The Puppet Show
- Rings: 1) Kenneth Jay Lane from Bloomingdales in Dubai Mall 2) Bunny ring from Saatchi & Saatchi Art Gallery in London
- Bag: By Safira from ValleyDez Boutique Wafi Mall
- Wrist Candy: 1) Watch by Concord, 2) Rhinestone Bracelet by Juicy Couture, 3) Evil Eye Bracelet by From Liberty of London, 4) Snake Skin wrap bracelet by Alexander McQueen from a Vintage shop in London
- Nails: Nail Moda in Wafi Mall
For more information of DIFF, check out www.dubaifilmfest.com