I’m absolutely addicted to this new perfume by Dior- Oud Ispahan!
As most of you may know, I have more than an obsession with perfume and it’s really hard to get me to LOVE a perfume but Oud Ispahan definitely gets my 5 STARS
LA COLLECTION PRIVÉE CHRISTIAN DIOR OUD ISPAHAN
The scent is a mixture of floral essences and wood.
- The Top Note: Gives the first impression and the most volatile.
- The Heart Note: Is the fragrance’s core and lasts for several hours.
- The Base Note: Lasts the longest and can be perceived in clothing for several months
Oud Ispahan: Top note | Labdanum Absolute
Labdanum Absolute comes from the rubber of the Mediterranean Cistus shrub.
Filled with heady, oriental shades of nature, this Absolute has an amber facet with more honey and sugar tones than animal Amber, and provides sensual notes that are emphasized by the woody strength of Oud.
Oud Ispahan: Heart note | The Laotian Oud Wood Essence and Rosa Damascena Essence Accord
The Laotian Oud Wood Essence and Rosa Damascena Essence Accord
Oud Ispahan invites Rosa Damascena Essence to an enchanted evening. Spicy and full of character, the Rose of Damascus is the key flower in Haute Perfumery. Subtle though highly scented, its luminosity and tenderness combines with the woody strength of Oud and the evocative power of Labdanum Absolute.
Oud Ispahan: Base note | New Caledonian Sandalwood Essence
Appreciated by perfumers for its warm, balsamic notes, sandalwood adds fullness and sensuality to scent creations.
What I ♥ About Oud Ispahan:
- The smell is extremely concentrated and lasts forever!
- It’s available in 3 sizes: 125ml, 250ml & 450ml (Perfect for perfume LOVERS and want more than 100ml).
- The bottle is sleek and the cap goes on and off smoothly
- It’s suitable for men and women
- It can be mixed with other fragrances
Oud Ispahan can be found in Dior Boutiques.
Hope you like it Dolls! <3